Monday, April 7, 2008

The good, the bad and the ugly

The good: We got home from Utah on Friday night and we had a great visit! While it would have been fun to see EVERYONE I understand at this point that just isn't possible in one trip. We spent one day at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point and had a GREAT time!!!
They are pretending to be scared of the T-Rex above them

Playing at the erosion table

Riding a....?

We got together one day with a couple of my High School friends and their kids. Bridger and AJ were "dancing" ! It was SO cute, they'd try to dance and then fall. Then he would try to pick her up.
Carrie and her son Parker
Another night I went over to Brandon's sisters house and a few of the cousins came over. We had a good time playing "Mr. X" and Rock Band. (Which I suck at by the way!:)) Above is my super cute sister-in-law Karah and me.
Nate, Me, Dave, Karah, Marc & Devin. Devin's girlfriend Elisha took the picture.

Now for the bad: Both of my older boys are home sick today with super high fever's and achiness. Davin started feeling yucky Sunday morning and Chase started feeling it to on Sunday night. So now that we are home and I'm supposed to be catching up on all the things that pile up when you're out of town for a week, we are stuck at home!

And last but not least, the ugly!: Bridger had a low grade fever on the way home and now has what appear to be chickenpox! The other boys have already had it so no worries on that front. He is actually getting better and it doesn't seem to be itching him all that badly. It's just ugly!

The poxApparently Bridger was tired... he climbed up on his changing table (he can't get into his crib on his own) and went to sleep! We found him like this yesterday afternoon.

4 comments:

MommyMert said...

Oh NO!!! Chicken Pox!! Has he not had the vaccanation? Poor kiddo!! I love the pics of the kids dancing. hahaha... It was fun seeing you. Hope you get better soon! xo

Andy and Yolanda said...

That's a bummer:( I hope everyone gets to feeling better and you look smokin' btw:)

Nicole said...

I am so sad I couldn't be there with you guys, looks like you had a way nice time. Sorry about the Chicken pox...but that last picture is way precious.

ShOrt StoRy said...

I love the last picture, they are always a little sad too, don't ya think.