Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More of the same

So not a whole lot of changes in the Harrison household, thus the lack of posts. We had our first soccer games of the season on Saturday and both boys did really great. This is a tough season for Davin because they change to a larger field, larger goals and playing actual positions at age 7. But he seemed to adjust ok. I got my car back from the bodyshop which was a relief since the rental car reaked of smoked! I don't know if I mentioned that my car got hit in the Wal-Mart parking lot... anyway it's fixed now. Other than that it's just the same old same old. Colors and fabrics and floor samples for the house. Taxes, scouts, soccer practices and FINALLY the gym! I couldn't go for about a month because of my sick kids and trip to UT and I'm finally getting back into the swing of it this week. Not much else worth mentioning so ta-ta for now!

1 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

Sounds to me like a lot is going on over there:) I can't wait to see updated pics of the house:)