Friday, April 25, 2008

And such is life

I have a confession to make. I love updating my blog! Everyone wants to think there are people out there like them, and I get excited when people update their blogs so I like to think someone cares when I do. I imagine that you all are waiting with baited breath to hear what we are doing. Mind you I have an overactive imagination. :) I look at my friends and family blogs almost everyday hoping for updates. (maybe I have a little bit of stalker in me, I don't know)
Ok so now that that's out of the way... I am NOT busy enough! I tore the meniscus in my knee last Saturday and have had to spend a lot more time than I'd like sitting on my bum. I think I want to learn to knit and no I'm not joking! We've still had the usual soccer, scouts, house stuff that had to be done, and Brandon was host of an Elders Quorum BBQ on Thursday, but none of the other stuff that makes life interesting. I'm hoping next week I can get back to the norm since I don't feel like I need my crutches anymore. We'll see what happens when the pain meds wear off!:)
The boys and I went to this fun restaurant called Tomato Street
while Brandon did his Elders Quorum thing.Bridger got into Davin's deserted cereal this morning. It was pretty funny!
You will also notice Bridger is now without his hair. I've wanted to shave his head for awhile now but brandon was against it. However a couple days ago he discovered how to plug things in... namely the clippers that were in the bottom drawer in the bathroom. So by default I got my way! I guess Bridger's got my back!

5 comments:

Britton said...

I guess I have a little stalker in me too. I check the blog every day and it is just so sad when there is nothing new on any of them. Bridger looks cute with no hair. What a cute kid.

Denise said...

I'm also a blogger addict. I get so frustrated when nobody has updated or its been a while. I fail to realize that I go days and days without updating mine. I want everyone else to do the work not me! And I love Bridger's hair, nothing better than a nice little shaved head to start of the summer.

Nicole said...

I love it!! Your boys are getting so big. Sorry about your knee, that stinks. Make it better, K?

Amy said...

I care when you update your blog! I love reading about what you and your cute boys are up to! Are you guys planning any trips to CA this summer?

MommyMert said...

HAHAAHAHA!!!