Monday, April 7, 2008

Backgrounds

Ok so I'm not COMPLETELY technically challenged. I can usually figure out stuff on my computer, ipod, & cell phone. I can send and recieve text messages (which apparently "Mom's" don't do???) picture and video messages, all that stuff. However... I haven't been able to figure out how to put a pyzam Background on my blog without loosing all my links etc.. Anybody? I know a lot of you use them because I've seen them on your pages, but when i follow the instructions everything else disappears!!! Help!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I don't believe there is a way, at least I haven't figured it out. I've changed mine a couple times and had to redo all the "extra" links both times. Sorry, I'm no help but if you figure it out let me know.

Nicole said...

You can't, not htrough Pyzam...kinda sucky, I know!!