Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our crazy life

Alright so I know it's been awhile since I updated (not that anyone cares :)) so I thought I'd post something. It's just that we've been SUPER busy, but not with anything all that interesting. Brandon's working like crazy and, thank heaven things have picked up significantly in the building industry. He actually went on an adventure to Mexico a couple weeks ago too. He went with my brother Gared and my brother-in-law Matt. They did all kinds of crazy stuff like bungee jumping, a jungle canopy zip-line tour, 4 wheeling and surfing. (I'm SO jealous!) Anyway they had a really great time.
In the meantime paint is starting on interior of our house today so I've been collecting samples and making final decisions on all the interior "stuff". Because the house is kind of meant to show what we can do, there are several different styles within the house. Which means I couldn't just choose one stain or paint color all the way through the house. I needed 4 stains & 6 paints but they all have to compliment each other as well so it doesn't look ridiculous. Anyway, between that, getting ready to go to Utah this weekend (hooray!!) , my photography class, Easter Brandon's Birthday, the pinewood derby which B and I handle for the most part, both of our cars going into the body shop (yes BOTH of our cars were hit within a 2 week period), which also led to us realizing all of insurance info needed updating, and soccer starting with 4 practices on 2 different fields per week, we've been a little crazy!
Anyway that's what's new for us! Here are a few pictures of B in Mexico

This is Matt, Brandon and Gared

Brandon & Matt

B on the zip-line






2 comments:

MommyMert said...

What a great trip for those boys! Looking forward to seeing ya.

Andy and Yolanda said...

I really want to come and see that house:) One of these days we'll all get together:)