Wednesday, November 28, 2007

SNOW!!!

We had our first snow on Monday night!!! So of course, yesterday when Chase & Davin got home from school, they went straight outside to play. It was Bridger's first time playing in the snow and therefore he had no snow pants. So I found myself rushing to Target first thing Tuesday morning (along with all the other unprepared Mothers) and practically playing tug-of-war over the last pair of snow pants in a 2T. OK so I didn't REALLY have to play tug-of-war, but there were 3 other Mom's hovering and searching like vultures, who I thought might spit on me when I pulled out the only 2T on the rack! As a group, we Mom's are a competitive and fearsome bunch! Anyway here are a couple of pictures as well as a more recent shot of the house. (I say MORE recent simply because the house looks different everyday so it's truly improbable to post a "current" picture!)

















1 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

YAY for snow! You're boys are so dang cute and I love the house:)