Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Addresses

Ok so I'm actually going to send out Christmas cards this year!(I know, it's so not like me to do this for Christmas... or at all!) Anyway, I'm noticing many of my addresses are out of date, so if you want one and you've moved (like, within the last 2 years) I probably need your address!
Other than that we are not up to much other than the norm. Bridger is STILL teething and because of his asthma the post-nasal drip (medical term for a lot of boogers) has turned into a cough. He's not old enough to really "blow" his nose, so he's all drippy and gross. Yet he still manages to be cute! At least he's not grumpy about it.
The big boys are counting down the days until Christmas, of course. We took them to the store the other night and let them pick out gifts for each other. They are SOOO excited about giving them.
Brandon is working hard as always, and his mood seems to have improved since he went to work on someone else's house. When he's working on ours, he's also thinking of PAYING for ours, so he gets all freaked out. Yup, even contractors over budget when building their houses! I'll post some new pictures again soon.
Remember to leave me those addresses!

4 comments:

Britton said...

Allie,

I am pretty sure you have our address. Good luck with all of the cards. It is crazy! Trying to remember everyone. Anyways... We miss you guys and hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

Hey Allie this is Sam and Melissa our address is 2242 fawn cir. Henderson NV 89014. Hope everything is going good with you guys and Merry Christmas.

MommyMert said...

Send me an email if you need my address.. Hopefully you got our card. :) Missing you.

Tristen said...

Do you have an email address where we can send you our address? Otherwise, you can send us an email at tristen@usairfiltration.com and then I will reply with it. Thanks!