Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!!! Yay it's over!

Don't get me wrong, I love Halloween, all holidays really. However this year I am SO glad it's over!!!! I'm the "room Mom" in Chases' class and I had VERY few volunteers to help with the party. So that meant I had to do a game, craft and all the treats for 30 kids essentailly by myself. It was stressful but it actually turned out really well. It was good for my ego too. :) I know it's totally vain to be happy about but I overheard a few kids telling Chase how cool his Mom is. I even overheard someone say "Chases' Mom is hot!". I'M THE HOT MOM!!!! That made my week! Anyway here are a few pictures of our Halloween!




Davin the Ninja (minus the mask since we were at church) Bridger the skunk and Chase the vampire.


Me, my friend Amber with baby Esther and another friend Mikin.



My little skunk and his Daddy skunk!

3 comments:

MommyMert said...

Your kids are dolls! Glad you had a good Halloween Hot Mom!! :) xo

Mikelle said...

Your kids look great--how fun to be the HOT mom!!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Allie-
The 6 things can be anything. get writing... :)
Can't wait to hear them. Then you can tag others.
Chels