Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update

So I thought I ought to update you all on our lives. We are as busy as ever and I keep wondering if things will ever really slow down. I'm beginning to have my doubts!
Unfortunately I've come down with something and nobody can hear me when I talk aka whisper. When I answer the phone I'm needing to say hello a few times before anyone can actually hear me. I thought it was just a cold since Bridge is congested too. Turns out he's getting 6 teeth! (4 molars and 2 bottom teeth) But no one else is sick so apparently not just a cold. ???
We had our friends the Facers 2 kids over the weekend and I have a whole new respect for people who have 5 or more children! It's not that any of them were "bad" per say, it's just that there were SO MANY of them! Every mother says "the minute I get one mess cleaned up there's a whole other mess already made". It's our team motto, if you will. But this time, it wasn't that there was another mess to be cleaned up... there were TEN more messes to be cleaned up! But we survived and actually managed to have a fairly good time.
The house is coming along well and I will take some new pictures soon. The windows are all in and most of the exterior doors are on. Rough plumbing is in and when I was there this morning the heating and electrical guys were both there. IT'S BIG(!) and we are beginning to hope more and more that it sells. Anybody want to buy a house?
Chase was Thomas Jefferson at the Veterans Day Program at the Elementary School. He had to recite the entire first paragraph of the Constitution and he did it from memory!!!
P.S. We are planning a "tropical" vacation in February if anyone wants to join us or has any recommendations.
That's it for now, TTFN!

1 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

Hey Girl, Have a Fun Thanksgiving:) The website is: shabbyapple.com :)