Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I've been tagged...

Ok so I've been tagged and as I understand it, that means I have tell you all 6 things about me.

1. I'm a MAJOR clean freak! It drives me crazy to have a dirty house and it drives my husband crazy that I can't just let it go sometimes. Don't misunderstand this, I hate to clean but I hate a dirty house more so...

2. I don't like pets. I don't mind other people's pets, I just don't want them in my house. (For my reasoning see #1.)

3.I love to shop. It doesn't even have to be in the store, online works for me! As evidence look in anyone in any of my boys closets. (or mine:))

4.I love music! I sing constantly and have always wanted to learn to play the guitar. I'm always singing in the car so if you don't like it, maybe you shouldn't ride with me.

5. I also love photography and as soon as the opportunity to go back to school presents itself, that will most likely be my major. (either that or Nursing)

6. I love Holidays! I decorate for every holiday and start counting down the days to my birthday about 2 months in advance! My husband will never have the opportunity to forget my b-day (or any significant holiday really) because he gets a daily reminder of how far away it is!

I was thinking I wouldn't be able to come up with 6 things but I could actually go on! (I won't)
So now I tag Yolanda, Britton, Tristen and Melissa.

2 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

One of these days we need to get together! I mean it:)

Andy and Yolanda said...

Hey Allie, me again too:) We'll have to take you up on that offer to come up. We'll be in Ca on the 8th through the 11th and then we'll be back in January for a couple of month. Any chance those dates might work? I sure do hope so!