Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yipee!

I know i just updated last night and I haven't updated twice in this short a time period in A LONG time, but I have something to share. Most of you won't care and I won't know the difference if you read this post or not, so feel free to overlook it!:) As of this morning I have officially lost 20lbs.! Most of you know Brandon and I started losing weight back in December in preparation for the cruise we went on. Well it felt pretty good so we just kept it up. And while 20lbs. (and 3 pant sizes) sounds pretty good, it's nothing compared to Brandon's 48lbs. and 5 pant sizes. Yes... you read that right, almost 50lbs.! Why is it so much easier for guys?!

6 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

That is great news! You look fantastic! Also, congrats on moving into your new house:)

Britton said...

Ummmm... Did you even need to lose 20 pounds???? You were skinny before! But... That is GREAT! Congrats! I wish I could lose 20 pounds.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys look great. It would be nice to see the before and after pics.

Nicole said...

I would be willing to bet my life that you didn't have 20 pounds to lose. Crazy!

MommyMert said...

Uh... I have to be honest, I didnt realize that you had that much to lose?? But, CONGRATS!! Health is always great news!

Rebecca Fawcett said...

Congratulations, I wish I could say the same, and I'm amazed at Brandon. Whats your secret? and please don't say lots and lots of excercize.