Thursday, August 14, 2008

I don't have to time to think of a creative title!

Alright so I've been MIA for a month now and SO much has been going on! I went to girls camp in the end of July which was SO fun! I love girls camp and hope I get to go with my new ward next summer! Chase started soccer and isn't sure he's liking his new team yet. However we told him that he agreed to play with this team for at least one season and so he needs to follow through with that commitment. We spent almost a week in Cali which was amazing! We all came home so tan from spending days and days just lying the beach! We also did Disneyland one day while we were there, and just FYI it is STILL the most magical place on earth! We got home from Cali and got to work. Our house will be done Friday or Saturday so we are planning to move in Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on when we get a CO(certificate of occupancy). So we've been running like crazy trying to get everything finished up and get packed. I know everybody hates packing and I am definitely NOT the exception! I think maybe if I felt ok about just shoving everything in a box it would fine. But I feel like I should sort through and reorganize everything before it's packed. Anyway I'm hoping to get most of the rest of it done today other than what's left in the kitchen and clothes. (We still need those!) In other news, I got a new car! Hooray!!! We bought a 4 door Jeep Wrangler which we've been eyeing since they came out! It's silver and it's SO MUCH FUN! Not so much practical, but who wants to be practical?! Not me!

Chase & Davin in the waves
Bridger and the sand bucket
Brandon is laughing because he just threw a frisbee at me and I'm
taking a picture instead of catching it!
Us on the beach right after a swim
The only family pic our whole vacation!

5 comments:

MommyMert said...

Ive been anxiously awaiting a new blog! :) So many good things for the Harrison family! I love the family pic. You should frame it!

Britton said...

I wish that we could have gone to the beach with everybody... Oh well, That's life I suppose.

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

It was so nice to see you guys. Were glad you had so much fun!

Andy and Yolanda said...

Did you all really have to leave? Well, we miss you already! It was great to see you guys!!!

Rebecca Fawcett said...

Sorry we weren't able to be there when you were it would have been fun to spend some time with you. We did Disneyland too. We took Jenna and Kayla with us and Marlaina had her two so we had 4 of the grandkids, If we had gone when you were there we would have had 7. Whew, maybe it wouldn't have been such a good idea (ha ha)