Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm Back!

Alright so it's been awhile again and just wait until you here all we've been up to! First off, we FINALLY moved into our new house! YIPPEE!!! I still can't believe just how much STUFF we have! I can't figure out how we've accumulated so much. Anyway we're in and for the most part unpacked. Give me a week and hopefully I can post some pictures of it. In the midst of the move I re injured my knee.... AGAIN! unfortunately I haven't had time to rest it so it's been pretty bed this last few weeks. I know I've said before that i need to get it scoped but I think there's no way around it this time. :(
We also took a VERY quick trip to Seattle a couple weeks ago. Most of you probably don't know this but I'm a HUGE Seahawks fan! I love them and during regular season watch all their games no matter what I have to miss to do so... I wouldn't recommend testing me on that! Anyway, our lumber salesman has season tickets through the company and gave us some for a preseason game against the Chicago Bears. So we headed over for that. FYI the game ROCKED and the Hawks won... in overtime. It was a very exciting game.
Also last weekend was the Jack Johnson concert Brandon got me tickets for, for my birthday. Unfortunately Brandon's work schedule changed last minute and he couldn't go. :( He still really wanted me to go so a friend went with me. He is such an amazing artist and if you ever the chance to catch him live I highly recommend it!
And in the midst of all this Chase had a soccer tournament and we have soccer practices 3 days a week and the tutor twice a week. Ugh! I'm so glad the move is over and we can get back into a regular schedule! The boys start school next week which will make it that much easier.
I'll try to post new pictures early next week!

Can you find the Bridger in this picture?
B & I at the game


1 comments:

MommyMert said...

You are always busy! Love the pictures! Beautiful as always!