Monday, September 8, 2008

So still no pictures of the house. All in good time! I have to finish a couple projects before I do and I'm hoping to get them this week. However the knee I re injured during the move caused what's called a Baker's cyst in my calf and it's day to day how well I'm getting around. :(


I will tell you what's going on with my boys! Chase is hating club soccer (mostly hates his coach) so we are probably going to pull him out. He had a coach in a neighboring city Park & Rec that we loved who is now coaching an age division he can play in again so we're trying to get him on that team. We'll see how it goes. Davin is actually playing for that some coach with a younger division. They are both loving school and I love them BEING in school! Every year I can't wait for them to be done for the summer and every year I can't wait for them to go back!
These pictures are a few weeks old but I love 'em ! We took the 4 wheelers on a ride up to an area nearby with an old fire watch tower.
Me and my big boys at the top of the tower

Bridger in his seat ready to ride some more!

If you blow this picture up you'll see Brandon almost
to the top of the tower

A picture of Brandon and I
.

4 comments:

Tristen said...

Avery saw me looking at your blog, and she saw the picture of Bridger in his seat on the three-wheeler, and she kept saying "Cool Toy, Cool Toy". She's right! VERY cool toy! :)

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

The sky looks so cool in that first picture. We love to go dirt bike riding and all that stuff we will have to go together one day!

MommyMert said...

You guys look great and very happy ! :)

Rebecca Fawcett said...

I love finding out whats up with your family. I'm so lucky to have this blog to keep up with you. Sorry Chase isn't liking his soccor.