Monday, July 14, 2008

Note to those of you in CA

Ok, so we aren't going to be there the 20th for the picnic at Aunt Kathy's. I'm the Asst. Girls Camp Director and I have camp all next week. However we will be there the 30th-4th. We are planning on going to San Clemente with those of you going, but we aren't camping. It's just to hard to fly & camp! :) I know we will do Disneyland at least 1 day as well (we would love to have anyone join us who can), and maybe TJ for old times sake! Let us know who will be where and we can't wait to see you all!

2 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

Sam said thanks for the compliment and I would like to meet you once since I only have got to chat with you on the blog. Sam school doesn't get out till aug 4 but we might have to use a sick day and go down a little early...

Amy said...

I want to see you guys! We are not planning on camping this year, but maybe we'll come down for a day, let me know what day you're going! Where are you guys staying by the way?