Monday, March 3, 2008

Seattle

We went over to Seattle this past weekend for the frist time in quite awhile. Our friend Tex is being deployed for 7 months to the Persian Gulf so they were having a deployment party. I forgot how much I love that place! Maybe because on some level it's still "home" to me or maybe because we have firends there. Maybe it's just a cool city... who knows. Anyway I thought I'd throw a few pictures on here.
We went Pike's Place Market and the Tulips are up right now. Tulips are my favorite so I love the market that much more in the Spring! We also saw this man playing a saw... yes, you read that right. He was using a bow and playing "somewhere over the rainbow" on a hand saw. I tooka video but it's not very good quality.
The deployment party was at a Fun Center so this is us outside riding go-carts. It started raining in Seattle (that's wierd) and the trakc got all wet. There were about 14 of us so we were the only ones on the track and we turned our go-carts into something resembling bumper cars. It was awesome. We played Laser Tag too. I suck at it, but it was still good times.

My Kailee and Me at the party! Thanks for being such an amazing host, and playing with us all weekend!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The man you saw playing a saw was probably Reggy Miles.

All the best,

Saw Lady
www.SawLady.com/blog

MommyMert said...

Those tulips are so gorgeous! I am so glad you had a good time. I am anxious to get back to Seattle. You look beautiful and happy.

Andy and Yolanda said...

You guys are always doing something fun:) Now you'll have to make a trip to Austin:) There's always an open invitation!