Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We regret to inform you...

Whenever someone starts a sentence that way, you get that gut feeling you'd better prepare yourself. Over the last 3 days since we got home, I've probably heard that phrase 100 times!!! The trip was AMAZING!!! Only problem... I lost my brand new digital camera (as in, we bought it in Miami on the way) on the airplane on the way home! It was in my carry-on and I think it must have fallen out on the flight from West Palm Beach to Chicago. So I've spent countless hours on the phone with about a million different United representatives trying to track it down, yet all of the conversations end with the aforementioned phrase. I've files about 10 different missing item reports and am still calling Ohare about every 2 hours and leaving yet another message!!! Anyway, the people we were with took lots of pictures too so as soon as I get some of those I'll post them and tell you more about our trip. Wish me luck! (I think I'm REALLY going to need it to get it back at this point!!!)

4 comments:

MommyMert said...

Ooh... that stinks. So sorry to hear that. My fingers are crossed.

Nicole said...

Oh, so sorry. That really does stink! I'm glad your trip was AMAZING though. Good luck with your retrieval.

Britton said...

Bummer. I'm glad you had fun though.At least you will get pictures from your friends, so all is not lost. So I heard on the radio that you guys have accumulated like 126 inches of snow. How is it?

Andy and Yolanda said...

I missed you via Blog! Glad you have a great time and I'll imagine the images in my mind:)