Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bag Tagged

OK, So I was bag tagged by my friend nicole. What is bag tag you ask? Well you take a picture of your bag, empty it out and take another picture...no cleaning it out first!! Then you post it on your bolg. Then you tag 5 people. Easy right? So here is mine. I will list everything just for you!!




Alright we have diaper and wipes pouch, 1"lovey", 4 binkies, car, 3 hair clippies and one hair band, phone, 2 reciepts, 3 pens, orange crayon, 2 chapstick, 1 lipgloss, powder, ipod, glasses, sippy cup, (with apple juice) planner, checkbook, lotion, tampon and the camera I took the pictures with. I'm such a Mom!
So I tag, Yolanda, Cynthia, Mikelle, Amy & Britton. (And anyone else who feels like it!)



1 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow! You are fun!! By the way. Happy 10th Anniversary! I gave you a little shout out on my blog too! I love you girlie!!