Saturday, February 16, 2008

ANOTHER update!

I know it's crazy how often I've been updating this week... I might be getting obsessed. Go figure. I just have to take back something I said a couple months ago. I complained that "all the beautiful snow" was being washed away in the rain. I TAKE IT BACK! Bring on the rain as long as the snow STOPS! I guess I got spoiled with our week in the Caribbean (We all know I'm spoiled, that's nothing new:)) but I'm so ready for winter to be over! I think it will probably take months for the mounds of snow to melt off and just when I think it's actually going to start it snows...AGAIN!
In other news, the house is coming along GREAT! I wish you all could see it in person, it's always different that way. Sheetrock is in and taped and the heat got turned this week so now they are mudding. The exterior is almost done minus a few pieces of siding. I'll post pictures when they are up. Anyway it's really beautiful and we've decided we are indeed going to put it in the Parade of Homes. Anybody who wants to come see is welcome.

2 comments:

Camille Law said...

Hi Allie! Thanks for your commment. So fun to reconnect with you! LOVE your blog! You guys look so happy! Your boys are gorgeous. Tell Brandon hi. You guys will have to come to our 20 yr. reunion for PHS....because I am in charge of it! Yikes! Let's stay in touch. Take care.
Love,
Camille

Britton said...

We are actually going to Cali for Spring Break so we won't be around. What day are you heading back home? We miss you guys. We want to come up and see you sometime. I would love to see your new house when it is finished.