Monday, July 14, 2008

Bad Mommy!

Is it just me or does summer make us all bad Moms? I've been checking out everyones blog today and we're all talking about the "bad Mommy" things we've been doing. In our case, I don't think my kids have been to bed before 10:30 in 3 weeks, we've had ice cream for dinner twice in the last week, and usually something super healthy like.... hot dogs(!) when we do eat dinner! Not to mention the lack of nap time for Bridger because we are to busy playing to stop and stay home for 3 consecutive hours in the middle of the day! Is it just the sunshine that makes us not care? I don't know what it is but we are all starting to get pretty tired!

3 comments:

MommyMert said...

Ah... good to know Im not the only bad Mommy.

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Ditto! I keep telling myself that as soon as school starts again that everything will get back to normal. I sure hope so!!