Saturday, May 10, 2008

Toddler road rage

Bridger may never be able to get his driver's license. Lately when we are driving and we are either stuck behind someone slow, or even stopped at a stop light for a long time I hear "GO!!!" from the only car seat still remaining in our car. He says this while pointing to the vehicle in front of us! This has got to be the youngest case of road rage ever! Interestingly he usually shouts this at the exact moment I am thinking it and mere moments before I would've shouted it myself.... I am definitely going to hell.

4 comments:

Britton said...

That is so funny! I love you guys.

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

Happy mothers day ! We hope you had a great day

Andy and Yolanda said...

Happy Birthday!!! I can't wait to see what you all did:) This post was so cute.

MommyMert said...

ROFL--LOLOL