Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Confessions...

WARNING: If you are easily offended or meek of heart, please do NOT read this post!
I don't like to think of myself as "white trash " but I think everyone is a LITTLE bit! After all I do live in North Idaho, and my kids are on occasion a little raga-muffin-ish. ( I know that's not a real word. Yet another sign of the white trash in me!) Sometimes I don't get all the weeds out my flower beds as promptly as I should and Brandon just installed a car seat on the back of my 4wheeler. The signs are pretty obvious. However, the biggest sign of a white trash household has FINALLY been removed. On this momentous day,after months (and months, and months....) of nagging, my husband took down the Christmas Lights!!!! The worst part is, they were actually still turned on! The timer had broken and we couldn't turn them off. But yesterday when we finally got to turn on our sprinklers I think Brandon saw the light! It was pretty bad to have your Christmas lights on and the sprinklers running at the same time. :) I had threatened to get up there and do it myself, but you all know me well enough to know that was probably NOT a good idea as I am "a little clumsy" and would surely fall off the roof. So I figure today I'm about half as white trash as I was yesterday!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think you are funny, but it's a good thing you finally got that done...I can't be friends with someone who is WT!! :) I love the picture of all your boys!

Anonymous said...

FUNNY! Love your blog. Everyone in Phoenix puts up Christmas lights because it is 75 degrees in December! putting up christmas lights isn't such a chore when you can wear your shorts! Hope you are all well...Cute family!