Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Bridger!

Happy Birthday to our Bridger-Beans! My baby is turning 2 today, which I still can't believe! He has become such an amazing little person and we all adore him so much! He's such a bundle of energy and it's amazing to see the things he is learning everyday. I love this age because even though they develop an attitude (which has kicked in full-force this week!) they learn so much and are so much fun! Anyway we love you Beans!

This is Bridger in the hospital, those are preemie diapers that are too big!

The bubble is his oxygen

This is the nurse's hands holding him. He was so tiny!

Finally home! But the preemie clothes are still WAY to big!

This picture is a little older but it's one of my favorites of him

2 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

He is so cute and sam wants to know whats the trick to having boys ?

Andy and Yolanda said...

Happy Birthday Bridger! The last time I saw you was when you were pregnant with him:)