Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas stuff

When I walked in the house this afternoon, I realized I'm ready to put Christmas away. I know my house will feel bare, but I'm tired of trying to vacuum with the over sized tree in the living room and dust under all the garland! Plus we are getting ready for a cruise in a few weeks and I'm thinking tropical! (Despite the soon to be 10+ inches of snow outside! At least it's not rain!) Anyway here a few shots of Christmas!

The boys on Christmas Eve


Bridger on Christmas Eve


New Christmas Jammie's!

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

Those boys scream Harrison to me! I love it! Hooray for your tropical getaway. I know what you mean about wanting to put it away. Alas!

Denise said...

They are adorable!!! I can't wait for my little boy to arrive. Still not sure what I will do with a boy, I should probably start by putting away all the pink baby clothes!!! Have fun on your cruise!