Monday, September 10, 2007

Vegas

So Brandon is in Las Vegas this week and he called just a few minutes ago. He is wandering around trying to find a Kinko's or something like it, so while he was doing that, he called me to kill time. Anyway, neither of us are huge fans of Vegas and he has been rudely reminded of why. As we were chatting he said there was a guy on the corner wearinf a striped prison jumpsuit, rainbow shoes and rainbow sunglasses holding a sign that says"Welcome to Vegas Bail Bonds". This "Gentleman" was dancing, blowing kisses and giving the "dirty V". (If you don't know what that is, count yourself as extremely lucky!)
Meanwhile back at home things are soooo quiet! We had a gorgeous weekend with highs in the 70's. I took the boys to one of the smaller lakes around here and fed the ducks. Then on saturday night I went to movie I knew B would not want to see with me. I don't think I've ever gone to a movie by myself before. It wasn't so great.
Anyway I don't have much to say today but I thought B's expierience was worth sharing.

1 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

Hey Allie, I love this blogging thing so I'm always checkin' things out to see what's new. Hopefully one of these days we can all get together:)We've never had enough time to get to know each other:)