Saturday, September 8, 2007

No it's NOT boogers!

Actually, it's worse than boogers! I made the mistake of taking a shower BY MYSELF, and this is what I found upon my exit. It's Bag Balm. The nasty stuff that your Mom put on your face if it was chapped, or in our house is used for diaper rash. It is GREASY and smells like farm animals! After finding this smeared in his hair, on my sofa and ground into the carpet, I of course threw out the remains of the offending potion. Wouldn't you? Except to my dismay, 3 days later we are dealing with Murphy's Law and Bridger has the worst diaper rash I've ever seen! Thus I'm off to the store to, (I can't believe I'm saying this) purchase MORE of the disgusting goop! (Which will be locked in a dark room in a dark closet in a safe!)

2 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy and Yolanda said...

Hi Allie, your boys are so handsome! I got to see your blog when I checked out Britton's. The last time we saw you was when you were pregnant. We miss you and can't wait to see you again:)