Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Northern Idaho fashion

Let me preface this with a statement.North Idaho is an amazing place to live. It's gorgeous, there's not a lot of traffic and it's one of those places that's not to big(not to much traffic) but still has the of a larger city. Spokane is only a few minutes away with decent shopping etc.. That being said...Have you ever been out in public and seen someone "interesting" (I'm being nice) and thought to yourself, "Really? You looked in the mirror and thought that was good idea?" and then you thought, "Seriously, where do these people come from?". I can answer that. They came from North Idaho.
You know you live in a redneck town when you go to the fair and the attendants are scarier than the "carnies". For example, I met my friend Amber at McDonald's the other day to let our kids play etc.. There were several "interesting" people there but the most questionable was a girl/woman who was probably about 19 and weighed in at an estimated 300-325lbs. I've got no problem with that, my issue was that she wasn't wearing any pants! I'm not exaggerating, she wasn't wearing short shorts or something else a little too revealing for a woman of her size. She was quite literally wearing an over sized sweatshirt, slippers and NO PANTS! I guess I missed the lesson on fashion when they talked about how sexy that is... or not so much.

1 comments:

Britton said...

Thank you so much for sharing that. It really made me chuckle aloud. That is pretty sad, maybe she just forgot. Okay...not really, she's just NUTZ!