Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Nothing...

Bridger's funny face!

So I know I haven't updated in a few weeks, but it's truly just because there has been NOTHING to report!
The rain stopped and the snow set in again. I'm a terrible estimator (insert your own dirty joke here:)) so I can't tell you how much there is, but it's A LOT!!! And the forecast calls for nothing but more snow for the next 5 days. I'm sure looking forward to the sun in the Caribbean!
The house is coming along great. We are getting insulation this week and then we can move on to sheet rock. It's such a cute house and I'm thinking more than ever we need to put it in the parade of homes. However that would mean we'd have to wait until August to move in! We'll see I guess. I'd post pictures but a house reaches a certain point where it doesn't look all that different until you put on the finishing touches, like rock etc..
Oh, one thing to report, Brandon has been going to the gym with me! (Let's hear that unified GASP!!) I know, it's taken me 4 years to get him there! He's been watching what he eats too and is probably down 5 pounds at least in the last few weeks. I'm down almost 10 right now but mostly because I don't feel like eating. (Apparently depression suits me!)
Anyway, that's about it for now! Love you all!

0 comments: