Friday, January 11, 2008

If you need a swimsuit...

This is the post my friend Chelsea had up this morning and I couldn't help but pass it along!
HURRY!
This is definitely blog worthy and should be acted upon immediately! One of my sister in laws forwarded this to me and there is such a"buzz "that I thought I would put itup here so I could share it with everyone.I think we all should get one for summer, especially because their motto is so great: "Swimwear that highlights the face instead of the body".Honestly, who wants people looking at our bodies, we already have to put on the swimsuit. I like it because I will have just had Lucy by swimsuit season. Let me know what all of you think. Maybe we could have a party or something. ;) Here is the Link:

http://www.wholesomewear.com/
I know, I know I am horrible.
Thanks Chels!

6 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

I remember looking for swimsuits this
past summer and I put "modest swim wear" in the search engine and that's what it pulled up. Needless to say i purchased them in every color:)

ShOrt StoRy said...

You know California is a very fashion forward place, I think we hit gold Allie! Let me know if you need anymore styling tips :)

Mikelle said...

I think my favorite has to be the "slimming" one--that's just what I want to wear to the beach to look skinny!!

Amy said...

Lucy? Did I miss a post somewhere? Are you pregnant or did I read that wrong?

Amy said...

Ha ha, I guess I should look at the link first. That's funny! I can't believe someone came up with that and then said, "We could totally make money on these!" Although, with some of the styles lately, who knows, maybe it's the next fashion trend!

Britton said...

Is this for real? Would someone really wear that? You bought one didn't you Allie? ha ha