Wednesday, June 4, 2008

St. Anthony's

We aren't up to much and unfortunately I haven't had any interesting thoughts of late, (Unless you really want to hear me bitch about politics, the economy or stupid superficial people, which I doubt! I thinkI might be PMSing!) so I don't have much to update. However we went to St. Anthony's last weekend and I thought I'd post a couple of pictures. For those of you not "up" on your quading info, :) St. Anthony's is just outside Rexburg and is world class quading. Actually after one of our first trips there we read about it in an article listing the top 5 quading places in the US (we've been to 3 of them!) in ATV magazine. (Yes we subscribe) You will note, I'm not IN any of these pictures... Amanda & I were the only girls with 13 guys & I was the only one who was picture happy. :) Amanda, if you have any pictures I want to see them!!!

Tyler & Jon being dumb... but funny

Brandon jumping
Jon & Amanda in the camper the first night. It was raining! :(
Jon jumping
Tyler on choke-cherry, a really steep climb
Tyler, Brandon, Dax, Jon & Amanda. Dax's bike wouldn't start and
they were trying to jump start it. Shortly after this Brandon dropped Tyler on
his bum, it was pretty funny

Brandon, Amanda, Jon & Tyler on top of a hill, watching a storm move in


0 comments: